White A5 Deep Gift Boxes with changeable ribbon are ideal for beauty products, skincare, specialty food hampers, clothing, bridal lingerie, baby products, wedding keepsakes, e-commerce gifting and glassware.
- White matt laminated finish throughout.
- Fold flat construction assembles instantly to a fully rigid, high quality gift box.
- Concealed magnetic snap shut front flap closure.
- Supplied complete with a length of 31½" x 1" (80cm x 2.5cm) width white grosgrain ribbon.
- The ribbon feeds easily through a narrow slot in the front of the box body and closure flap for added decoration and closure security.
- The ribbon isn't permanently fixed to the box, so you can add a different ribbon color or a decorative closure.
- Alternative color ribbons and decorative closures can be purchased separately.
- Box lid can be printed, foil blocked or debossed with your own custom logo from 24 boxes.
If you'd like to add your own logo to our stock gift boxes, it's easy and results look stunning!
- Do not place an order via our website if you want boxes printed. If you place an order via our website it is for plain stock only and boxes will be despatched without print. If you want printed boxes please follow the below steps.
- Visit our Printing Page for example print images and detailed information on the various print styles available. You can also click the 'Print on this Box' Icon on each Product Page.
- Complete the simple on-line print estimate for a quick price guide and follow the steps to submit your details and progress an order. Follow the highlighted link above, or go to the Printing Page and click the big pink button at the top of the page, 'Get a Printing Estimate'.
- Adding a logo enables you to personalise stock gift boxes without the large volume commitment and long lead time needed for a fully made to order box.
- 24 boxes per size is the minimum and 144 boxes or more (boxes are all packed in 12's) is the most economic quantity due to fixed origination costs that apply, no matter how few or how many boxes are printed.
- Printing is offered on all gift boxes available from stock.
- Stock boxes are already manufactured, so printing options are limited to the outside and inside lid of the box only.
- We can use foil, print ink to match a Pantone colour, or deboss your logo. Multiple print colors and CMYK print are also possible depending on registration, design complexity and box color.
- We can’t bleed print off the edges of the box, we need a min. 1cm - 2cm border from the outer edge of the print to the edges of the box lid.
- Allow around 2-3 weeks for custom printing from receipt of useable artwork and payment to delivery of printed boxes. If you submit an on-line quotation via the estimate form on our printing page you will have the opportunity to specify the delivery date you would ideally like.
Foldabox gift boxes are manufactured from mostly recycled materials that account for approximately 92% of the product by weight.
The greyboard (the rigid board in sections under the paper to create the underlying structure of the box) is 100% recycled and certified.
The paper coverings using artpaper (black, white, pale pink and pale blue) and special papers for all other box colours are certified.
Natural kraft paper used on our Natural Kraft Gift Boxes is 60% recycled. It is not possible to use 100% recycled paper as it cracks on the joints.
The paper on white, black, pale pink and pale blue boxes has matt PP lamination. The paper on these boxes should ideally be removed before recycling.
Magnets should also ideally be removed before recycling the gift box.
Ribbons and decorative closures should be removed. They are recyclable but consider re-using or donating them before throwing them away.
Boxes are REACH compliant.
Our box factory has a SMETA 4-Pillar Audit.
Our warehouse is ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22301 and ISO/IEC27001 accredited.
Foldabox is committed to recycling and minimising our impact on the environment. Our focus is the 3 R’s:
Our boxes are specifically used as keepsake boxes and designed to be re-gifted, re-used or re-purposed for all sorts of useful storage around the home. Our aim is that gift boxes be put to good use for many years before they finally meet the end of their useful life. Do your bit to encourage your customers to re-gift, re-use or re-purpose first and only recycle as the last resort.
Recycling is absolutely essential and should be at the forefront of everyones’ mind. However, recycling is not carbon neutral. If we want to make a positive difference to our environment then not throwing useful items away in the first place is the best option.
No-one likes throwing away a nice box. Invest in good quality packaging that end users will want to keep and engage with your customers on innovative re-purposing ideas to prolong your gift packaging lifespan for as long as possible.
Initially please visit our Help Desk FAQ's where you can find comprehensive and searchable information to assist with your query. Generally this is the fastest way to obtain answers to the most common questions.
If our Help Desk does not answer your query, please contact Support via our Contact Us Page and we will get back to you via e-mail.