This is where you can buy a single or multiple samples of our 1" (2.5cm) width x 31½" (80cm) French Light Blue grosgrain ribbon.
A dusky cornflower blue to accent White, Silver, Ivory, Gold, Black, Pewter, Rose Gold, Copper and Bronze gift boxes.
Bulk available as packs of 24 pre-cut 31½“ lengths or a 54 yard roll.
- Sample ribbons must be ordered together with a gift box sample/s or bulk gift boxes.
- This is the ribbon sample sent as an example of 54 yard ribbon rolls and is the same as our 31½" pre-cut lengths designed for slot gift boxes.
Nearest Pantone ink reference is PMS 644C
- Designed to fit all slot gift boxes with changeable ribbon.
- Samples are the same as bulk stock.
- This is the same ribbon sample length sent as an example of 54 yard (50m) ribbon rolls available in this color.
- 100% Polyester
- Single or multiple ribbon samples will be combined together in a single package with the gift box sample, or your bulk order.
- Diagonal cut and heat sealed ends.
- Colorfast and SVHC Free.
- Cut the ends diagonally with a sharp pair of scissors to avoid fraying if you prefer it shorter.
Foldabox gift boxes are manufactured from mostly recycled materials that account for approximately 92% of the product by weight.
The greyboard (the rigid board in sections under the paper to create the underlying structure of the box) is 100% recycled and FSC certified.
The paper coverings using artpaper (black, white, pale pink and pale blue) and special papers for all other box colours are FSC certified.
Natural kraft paper used on our Natural Kraft Gift Boxes is 60% recycled. It is not possible to use 100% recycled paper as it cracks on the joints.
The paper on white, black, pale pink and pale blue boxes has matt PP lamination. The paper on these boxes should ideally be removed before recycling.
Magnets should also ideally be removed before recycling the gift box.
Ribbons and decorative closures should be removed. They are recyclable but consider re-using or donating them before throwing them away.
Boxes are REACH compliant.
Our box factory has a SMETA 4-Pillar Audit.
Our warehouse is ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22301 and ISO/IEC27001 accredited.
Foldabox is committed to recycling and minimising our impact on the environment. Our focus is the 3 R’s:
Our boxes are specifically used as keepsake boxes and designed to be re-gifted, re-used or re-purposed for all sorts of useful storage around the home. Our aim is that gift boxes be put to good use for many years before they finally meet the end of their useful life. Do your bit to encourage your customers to re-gift, re-use or re-purpose first and only recycle as the last resort.
Recycling is absolutely essential and should be at the forefront of everyones’ mind. However, recycling is not carbon neutral. If we want to make a positive difference to our environment then not throwing useful items away in the first place is the best option.
No-one likes throwing away a nice box. Invest in good quality packaging that end users will want to keep and engage with your customers on innovative re-purposing ideas to prolong your gift packaging lifespan for as long as possible.
Initially please visit our Help Desk FAQ's where you can find comprehensive and searchable information to assist with your query. Generally this is the fastest way to obtain answers to the most common questions.
If our Help Desk does not answer your query, please contact Support via our Contact Us Page and we will get back to you via e-mail.